The best of all worlds, in this stylish Hand made gift hamper, laid with natural straw and three of our best honeys. RAW - PURE - FRESH
300 Grams of Avocado
250 grams of Organic in artisan jar
500 grams of Rosemary
All packed together in this beautiful gift set ready to wow on special occasions
LIMITED STOCK ONLY
Organic artisan jar
We use wildflower nectar for our medium strength honey. It's raw, cold extracted and cold filtered, resulting in a more naturally sweet taste. Great to cook with, spreading on toast is also a must. It's not heat treated or blended so you might see some granulation if it gets chilly. Slowly warm the jar back up (in a pan of water on the hob is a good option) to make bring it back to it's runny self again) 100% Raw 100% Organic, in this hand made Honey Jar sealed with raw Beeswax
Origin - Spain
Avocado honey is obtained from coastal areas where there are plantations of avocados. It is harvested at the end of May. Avocado honey is rich in organic iron, has diuretic properties and is recommended for anemia. Avocado honey comes from the avocado blossom's nectar. It has a dark amber colour and feels smooth and silky on the tongue.
Origin - Spain
Rosemary obtained from the high vegetation thickets in sunny areas of the mountains. It is harvested in early Spring. Rosemary honey is indicated for heart burn and stomach ulcers. It is recommended against physical and intellectual extortion. This is a very mild and pleasant herb flower honey, and it has a creamy floral taste.
Origin - Spain
Honey in a basket (GIFT HAMPER SET)
We're committed to selling high-quality products we hope you'll enjoy using but we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be a time when you need to exchange or return something you've bought. Please make sure that you check your items carefully before they are used. We also recommend that you keep your receipt or order number, which can be found on your order confirmation or on the delivery packaging, as you might need it as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries
If I change my mind...
Within 14 days of receiving the item
- Most things we sell are covered by our 14-day money-back guarantee, so just return them to us unused, in their original undamaged packaging, in a saleable condition, with your receipt and we’ll give you a refund.
- If you don't have your receipt, as long as you have a proof of purchase we'll exchange the item or give you a refund with vouchers.
- If you'd like to return something we've delivered, just call us on 0121 333 7000 or simply follow the returns slip enclosed with your item
- We're sorry but some items like lingerie products can't be exchanged or refunded for hygiene and safety reasons, unless they're faulty.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
Our delivery procedure is quite simple we send out items straightaway (excluding holidays) our normal delivery to the UK is between 2-3 days.
Next day UK deliveries received before 2pm Monday to Thursday will be sent the same day and will be with you by no later than 1pm the following day.
International deliveries tend to take up to 7-14 days depending on location.
Please select delivery type upon checkout, where you will find services and prices