- Tends to crystallise quicker than other types of honey.
- Thick viscous consistency, which means it has a low moisture content and intense flavour.
Benefits of Orange honey
- Antimicrobial action. Used for wound healing, improving the appearance of acne/ acne scars and treating respiratory tract infections by reducing bacterial load.
- Relaxing effect. Recommended as a sedative.
- Stimulates appetite. This honey is particularly sweet with a citrusy aftertaste. It contains enzymes and simple carbohydrates that aid digestion and encourage eating.
- Good for hypoglycaemia. Being primarily a source of natural sugars, orange honey is a great tool for fighting hypoglycaemia. One tablespoon can give from 15-40 minutes of energy.
- Low pollen content. Less likely to cause allergic reactions than other varieties.
- Good for skin health. Apply raw honey to the face and wait 15-20 minutes. Wash face with lukewarm water. Skin glows and redness of acne scars is reduced. Pores are clean and less visible, and honey also prevents breakouts.
- Helps eradicate H. pylori infection. When honey comes into contact with gastric juices, it releases hydrogen peroxide, a strong antiseptic, acting directly at the site of the infection. Hydrogen peroxide encourages healing of the stomach lining.
- Great for sore throat and bacterial respiratory infections. With its viscous consistency, it sticks to the throat lining, forming a protective coating that allows the mucous lining to heal.
- Nutritious. Contains simple carbohydrates, traces of amino acids and minerals such as potassium, calcium, zinc, magnesium and sodium. It is a great substitute for refined sugars and artificial sweeteners, though not as nutritious as dark coloured honey.
Origin - Spain
Unsure - Why not try a sample first before making your mind up on which honey.
Honey Orange Flower
We're committed to selling high-quality honey, we hope you'll enjoy using but we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be a time when you need to exchange or return something you've bought. Please make sure that you check your items carefully before they are used. We also recommend that you keep your receipt or order number, which can be found on your order confirmation or on the delivery packaging, as you might need it as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries
If I change my mind...
Within 14 days of receiving the item
- Most things we sell are covered by our 14-day money-back guarantee, so just return them to us unused, in their original undamaged packaging, in a saleable condition, with your receipt and we’ll give you a refund.
- If you don't have your receipt, as long as you have a proof of purchase we'll exchange the item or give you a refund with vouchers.
- If you'd like to return something we've delivered, just call us on 0121 532 6666 or simply follow the returns slip enclosed with your item
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
Our delivery procedure is quite simple we send out items straightaway (excluding holidays) our normal delivery to the UK is between 3-5 days.
Next day UK deliveries received before 2pm Monday to Thursday will be sent the same day and will be with you by no later than 1pm the following day.
International deliveries tend to take up to 7-14 days depending on location.
Please select delivery type upon checkout, where you will find services and prices
Also remeber orders above £40 in the UK is free delivery to your door.