We use wildflower nectar for our medium strength honey. It's raw, cold extracted and cold filtered, resulting in a more naturally sweet taste. Great to cook with, spreading on toast is also a must. It's not heat treated or blended so you might see some granulation if it gets chilly. Slowly warm the jar back up (in a pan of water on the hob is a good option) to make bring it back to it's runny self again) 100% Raw 100% Organic, with added Saffron (whole) to make this magical immune booster
Saffron is a spice derived from the flower of Crocus sativus, commonly known as the "saffron crocus". The vivid crimson stigma and styles, called threads, are collected and dried for use mainly as a seasoning and colouring agent in food. Saffron has long been the world's most costly spice by weight. Although some doubts remain on its origin, it is believed that saffron originated in Iran. However, Greece and Mesopotamia have also been suggested as the possible region of origin of this plant: Saffron's taste and iodoform-like or hay-like fragrance result from the phytochemicals picrocrocin and safranal. It also contains a carotenoid pigment, crocin, which imparts a rich golden-yellow hue to dishes and textiles. Its recorded history is attested in a 7th-century BC Assyrian botanical treatise, and has been traded and used for over thousands of years. In the 21st century.
Origin - Spain
Unsure - Why not try a sample first before making your mind up on which honey.
Organic Raw Honey Wild Flower with Saffron
We're committed to selling high-quality products we hope you'll enjoy using but we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be a time when you need to exchange or return something you've bought. Please make sure that you check your items carefully before they are used. We also recommend that you keep your receipt or order number, which can be found on your order confirmation or on the delivery packaging, as you might need it as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries
If I change my mind...
Within 14 days of receiving the item
- Most things we sell are covered by our 14-day money-back guarantee, so just return them to us unused, in their original undamaged packaging, in a saleable condition, with your receipt and we’ll give you a refund.
- If you don't have your receipt, as long as you have a proof of purchase we'll exchange the item or give you a refund with vouchers.
- If you'd like to return something we've delivered, just call us on 0121 333 7000 or simply follow the returns slip enclosed with your item
- We're sorry but some items like lingerie products can't be exchanged or refunded for hygiene and safety reasons, unless they're faulty.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
Our delivery procedure is quite simple we send out items straightaway (excluding holidays) our normal delivery to the UK is between 2-3 days.
Next day UK deliveries received before 2pm Monday to Thursday will be sent the same day and will be with you by no later than 1pm the following day.
International deliveries tend to take up to 7-14 days depending on location.
Please select delivery type upon checkout, where you will find services and prices